As I move through life, I am always looking for ways to improve. I am very curious and always signing up for college classes or listening to new ways to build my well being. Now I am at a point in my life that I am ready to share my experiences, opportunities, challenges, and defeats with more than my class students. Through my curiosity, I discovered life coaching. Better yet….I found life coaching for kids!! Every day I work with students that may have learned concepts in math or language arts. However, they did not learn how to develop a positive mindset or what is needed to build their confidence.
Why is this important?
- Kids need understand how their negative thinking can impact their lives tremendously
- Confidence, self-esteem, and handling peer pressure are three tools needed to be a stronger person
Recently, I became a certified life coach using the Adventures in Wisdom system. Adventures in Wisdom uses the art of story telling to engage kids in scenarios starring Wyatt the Wizard! He will take them on adventures that allow them to discuss and express creative ways to problem solve.
Are you still thinking how is this going to work for my child? Think about this:
- What would it look like if my child was confident?
- My child is strong and would never give in to peer pressure. Would they?
- Why is this so important to build a positive mindset at this point in their live?
I have some much to say in response to those questions. Each week, I will share thought provoking questions that will incorporate the Adventures in Wisdom system. This system works and because of the work I have done so far using my children as my practice clients I can tell you as a mom that it works!
I am looking forward to meeting you! Don’t forget why you came here and started doing a Google search! One simple email or phone is the step needed to improve your child’s life!